The Square D by Schneider Electric Homeline 20 Amp One-Pole GFCI circuit breaker is designed for overload and short-circuits protection, combined with Class A ground fault protection. Class A denotes a ground fault circuit interrupter that will trip when a fault current to ground is 6 Milli Amperes or more. This breaker is compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed unit is rated for 120-Volt AC and 10,000 Air. Homeline circuit breakers are built with the same Square D brand quality you have come to expect at a price that makes them the best value in their class. Homeline circuit breakers are the best in class. Designed exclusively for the residential market, Homeline products offer everything you need to distribute electricity throughout your home.
- Homeline 20 Amp 1-pole GFCI circuit breaker
- Plug-on design, easy to install
- Compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices
- 120-Volt AC
- 10,000 AIR
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs