Protect a breaker panel in a load center with this Square D by Schneider Electric QOM2 frame size 200 Amp Double-Pole Main Breaker. Used for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system, this breaker is compatible with QO and Homeline load centers, CSED devices and NQOD panel boards rated for 200 - 225 Amps. It accepts aluminum or copper #4 - 300 AWG feeder wire. To ensure safety, it is both UL listed and ANSI certified. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed unit is rated for 120/240 VAC and 22,000 AIR. QO circuit breakers have features no other manufacturer can offer. They come in many different sizes and can meet the needs of virtually every function in your home or business. These types of quality, industry exclusive products keep the Square D brand ahead of the competition and are builders' and electrical contractors' first choice in electrical protection.
- QOM 200 Amp 22k AIR QOM2 frame size main circuit breaker for QO and Homeline load centers
- QOM2 frame size main circuit breaker that is field-installable
- Protect a breaker panel in a QO or Homeline 200 - 225 Amp main lug load center or CSED with this QOM2 frame size main breaker
- 120/240 VAC
- 22,000 AIR
- ANSI certified and UL listed
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs