The Square D by Schneider Electric QO 25 Amp 2-Pole Bolt-On Circuit Breaker is intended for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed unit is rated for 120/240 VAC, 10,000 AIR and bolt-on installation. All QO circuit breakers are equipped with the exclusive Visi-Trip indicator. When a QO Visi-Trip circuit breaker trips, the handle snaps to a midpoint position between OFF" and "ON" and a highly visible, red indicator easily identifies the tripped breaker. This enables you to easily distinguish which breaker has tripped in a load center that may contain up to 42 different circuit breakers. QO circuit breakers have features no other manufacturer can offer. They come in many different sizes and can meet the needs of virtually every function in your home or business. These types of quality, industry exclusive products keep the Square D brand ahead of the competition and are builders' and electrical contractors' first choice in electrical protection.
- Bolt-on installation
- Compatible with CSED's and NQOD panel boards
- 120/240 VAC
- 10,000 AIR (ampere interrupting rating)
- ANSI certified and UL listed
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Visi-trip indicator helps you easily identify a tripped circuit
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs