The satin black flat shoes are specifically designed to ease the installation of iron balusters. They provide a smooth and elegant transition from the handrail, tread and balcony to the satin black baluster collection. They also ensure the installation holes, drilled to insert the balusters are completely covered up. The angled shoes have the same high quality satin black finish as their baluster counterparts. From stair treads, stair railing and a complete selection of stair parts, Surewood-LNL has what you need to make your stairs beautiful.
- Flat shoes provide a clean, crisp transition from the metal baluster to the wood components of the stair system
- Powder-coated, high quality satin black finish is ready for installation
- Use flat shoes where the balusters are installed into treads, balconies, landings and under straight runs of handrail
- Choose 1 flat shoe for each baluster on a rake run & 2 flat shoes for each baluster on a level run
- Perfect accent to your stair railing system