Our Engineered Miter Return Red Oak Stair Treads are built to withstand years of use. They are designed to be installed on open-stringer stairs where return treads are desired. Made of solid oak hardwood laminates over an oak hardwood core, you get the look of solid oak and generations of strength and stability. The grain of our tread is color matched to ensure consistent patterns and even appearance, and the sweep miter design connotes elegance and quality. From stair treads, stair railing and a complete selection of stair parts, SureWood-LNL has what you need to make your stairs beautiful.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Solid hardwood core provides unmatched strength over other hardwood treads
- Can be used with carpet runners if desired.
- Good both sides, can be used as a right hand or left hand tread
- Can be cut, sanded, stained and finished to match your red oak decor
- Installs on top of stair stringers