The FasTread Replacement Tread is the product to use to transform a carpeted stair to an oak tread stair. The FasTread is solid oak, not laminated and can be sanded, stained and finished the same way as other solid oak products. They are designed to fit over existing carpet grade treads once the nosing has been removed. Each FasTread comes with instructions and a link an instructional video. Transform the look of your stair by installing FasTread's this weekend. From stair treads, stair railing and a complete selection of Stair Parts, Surewood-LNL has what you need to make your stairs beautiful.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Solid oak stair nose, not glued or attached, FasTread nosing is designed to fit against the riser of existing stairs or can be used with new risers
- No laminations means the FasTread can be sanded and finished to match existing oak flooring
- Use the FasTread oak return (431-406) to create a replacement return tread on open stairs
- Each FasTread is 3/4 in. thick on the back, which will match the thickness of most new oak hardwood flooring
- Accents your stair railing system