Handrails make any stair more stable and safer to use, but they also add beauty and elegance to your stair. Our wood handrails are made from the finest selection of hardwoods, computer-color matched for grain and appearance quality. They can be cut, sanded and drilled to accept wood or metal balusters. Use matching handrail fittings to allow your handrail to climb, turn, ascend or terminate in a graceful manner. This stair part is designed for interior use only. They can be finished to match other stair parts or interior decor. From stair treads, stair railing and a complete selection of stair parts, SureWood-LNL has what you need to make your stairs beautiful.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Use where sub rails are required for code
- Perfect for secondary rails or basement rails where grasp ability codes do not apply
- Matches 71xx series handrail fittings
- Use standard handrail brackets for mounting
- Complements your stair railing system