Plowed handrail is designed to accept the square tops of wood balusters. These rails also add strength, beauty and elegance to your stair. Our plowed wood handrails are made from the finest selection of hardwoods. Use matching handrail fittings to allow your handrail to climb, turn, ascend or terminate in a graceful manner. This stair part is designed for interior use only and they can be finished to match other stair parts or interior decor. From stair treads, stair railing and a complete selection of stair parts, SureWood-LNL has what you need to make your stairs beautiful.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Can be plowed to 1-1/4 in. or 1-3/4 in. widths
- Meets IRC building codes for grasp ability
- Looks beautiful with clear coat finish or tinted stains
- Use handrail fittings that begin with 72xx
- Complements your stair railing system