Handrails make any stair more stable and safer to use, but they also add beauty and elegance to your stair. Our engineered rail uses a patented flower joint technology that makes joints in the rail nearly invisible. They can be cut, sanded and drilled to accept wood or metal balusters. Use matching handrail fittings to allow your handrail to climb, turn, ascend or terminate in a graceful manner. This stair part is designed for interior use only. They can be finished to match other stair parts or interior decor. From stair treads, stair railing and a complete selection of stair parts, SureWood-LNL has what you need to make your stairs beautiful.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Matches 75xx series handrail fittings
- Meets IRC building codes for grasp ability
- Looks beautiful with clear coat finish or tinted stains
- Mount to walls using standard handrail brackets
- Complements your stair railing system