Rowing is widely known to be one of the best all-around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength. Rowing is a total body workout that is efficient, effective, low-impact and utilizes all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals and buttocks. It is one of the best exercises for building a strong back, as well as one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints. The Stamina 1215 Rower has full range-of-motion rowing for a truer rowing motion that mimics rowing on the water with a padded seat that glides on a ball bearing roller system, rowing arms with adjustable resistance, and foam grips that keep hands stable and comfortable. The 1215 Orbital Rower is compact and portable, with a footprint of only 32.5 in. x 48 in. and weight of 52 lbs., yet is well-made for years of strength and aerobic training. The multifunctional fitness monitor keeps you motivated and on track to reach your fitness goals showing speed, distance, time, stroke count, and calories burned during your workout.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Because rowing is an impact-free activity, it can be a lifelong form of exercise; it is always best to exercise in your target heart rate zone (70 percent to 85 percent of your maximum heart rate)
- Precision extruded aluminum beam deluxe ball bearing roller system
- Smooth hydraulic cylinder action resistance
- Adjustable tension controls
- Increase the beam incline for a more intense workout