This comprehensive 99-piece socket set from Stanley contains a mix of SAE and metric sizes to complete a variety of fastening tasks. The components are constructed with high-strength chrome vanadium to tackle high-torque applications and are treated with a black chrome finish to inhibit corrosion. Sizable laser-etched markings are carved into the side of each socket for easy readability and wear resistance. Each device has a custom-fit storage slot in the included hard-sided carrying case, making portability and accessibility a cinch.
- Includes: (19) 1/4 in. drive 6 pt standard sockets, (19) 3/8 in. drive 6 pt standard sockets, (17) 3/8 in. drive 6 pt deep sockets, (14) 1/4 in. drive 6 pt deep sockets, (3) 3/8 in. drive 8 pt deep sockets, 3/8 in. drive 6 pt spark plug socket, 1/4 in. drive pear head ratchet, 3/8 in. drive pear head ratchet, 1/4 in. drive extension bar, 3/8 in. drive extension bar, 1/4 in. drive spinner handle, 10 combination wrenches (SAE and metric), 10 specialty bits, bit adapter and blow-molded carrying case
- Each device has laser-etched markings for size readability and wear resistance
- Meets or exceeds American National Standards Institute specifications
- Ratchets equipped with quick-release switch and reversible lever for easy operation
- Handheld devices outfitted with knurled handle finish for slip resistance
- Each fastening device has a snug-fitting storage slot in the included carrying case
- Includes metric and SAE sizes