The Stanley 10 in. Surform Regular-Cut Flat Mill File is designed for use on wood, vinyl, plaster, fiberglass and other materials. The second-cut blade features teeth flush to the blade edge for working into edges. It is crafted with a bi-metal material for added tensile strength, and its teeth are machine chiseled to be 50% sharper.
- Second cut
- Standard-cut blade
- Teeth flush to blade edge for working into edges better
- Machine chiseled blade for 50% sharper teeth
- Bi-metal material for tensile strength
- Designed for use on wood, vinyl, plaster, linoleum, fiberglass and other materials
- Includes 1 Surform regular-cut flat mill file