Dead-blow hammers are non-marring and come in handy when you want to reduce back-lash (or back-bounce) of a hammer. These hammers have a non-sparking soft face and no exposed metal. The soft face prevents marring of surfaces or equipment. Dead blow hammers do not absorb liquids. The dead blow function uses steel shot. A steel reinforced handle provides added strength and safety, and resists breaking on overstrike.
- Non-Sparking soft face and no exposed metal
- Prevents marring of surfaces or equipment
- Steel shot used for dead blow action
- Steel reinforced handle for added strength and safety
- Resists breaking on over strike