Stanley has a long, rich history of manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing and best-selling hammers, a product tradition that continues to this very day. Stanley’s world-renown and world-class research and development teams design hammers that not only exceed customers’ expectations, but also live up to the proud Stanley name. Any tool manufacturer can design a hammer to pound in nails. The engineers at Stanley looked beyond the nail and took into account the person behind the hammer.
- Patented tuning fork reduces harmful vibrations
- One piece double forged steel head and handle for superior swing and durability
- Ergonomically designed handle for multiple grip positions
- Rim tempered edge helps reduce chipping
- Texture is molded into each grip for increased comfort and performance even when wet
- Complete range of nailing and framing hammers available