The Stanley S-UMT-24I24-ST-EDGEUS2 24 in. x 24 in. Anti-Fatigue Interlocking Mats make standing comfortable while working in your garage, workshop or utility room. It cushions from the top and supports from the bottom and is proven to relieve discomfort on feet, legs and back. Each interlocking mat adds 4 sq. ft. of coverage to allow you to cover your entire floor or make the size and shape that best suits your workspace. The pieces lock together effortlessly and stay flat and secure to help prevent tripping. Made of 100% high density polyurethane foam, this durable, tear-resistant material has top and bottom surfaces that provide traction to help prevent slipping. It’s estimated that 80% of adults have experienced back pain which can be aggravated by standing. Stanley’s “Comfort Made Tough” technology is designed with an optimal balance of cushion and support proven to relieve pressure and soreness on your feet, legs and back, giving you more time and energy to get down to work and finish the task at hand. The NSFI safety certified mat features an anti-skid bottom and diamond plate textured surface for traction to prevent injuries caused by slipping. Lab tests confirm common fluids and chemicals such as motor oil, grease, antifreeze, WD-40 and gasoline do not affect the mat’s integrity. The interlocking edge piece measures 24 in. long x 24 in. wide with a 0.6 in. thick cushion for continuous comfort. Available in black.
- Proven to relieve discomfort on feet, knees and back while standing
- Interlocking mats allow you to cover your entire floor or make the size and shape that best suits your workspace
- Easy to clean and resistant to common fluids and chemicals found in the garage or home workshop
- Made of 100% tear-resistant polyurethane
- 20-year limited warranty from Stanley - a brand you know and trust