Equipped with a strong rare-earth magnet at the end, the 25 ft. FatMax Magnetic Tape Measure readily adheres to metal surfaces to facilitate easy measuring of beams, pipes, ductwork and more. At 1-1/4 in. wide, it is easy to read and features an 11 ft. standout to simplify single-person usage. The high-impact ABS case has a cushioned grip to inhibit user slippage and boasts a sliding top-forward switch for locking and unlocking the retractable tape. Fastened into place with three rivets, the Tru-Zero magnetic end hook latches from all four sides for ultimate versatility. A BladeArmor coating protects the tape from tears, kinks and rips.
- Measures surfaces and distances up to 25 ft.
- 3-rivet, corrosion-resistant Tru-Zero end hook fosters accurate measurements
- Top-forward blade lock makes locking and unlocking easy
- 16 in. and 19.2 in. stud-center markings simplify framing jobs
- BladeArmor coating protects the blade from kinks, rips and tears
- Cushioned grip built into case offers comfortable, slip-resistant hold
- Made in the USA