The new FatMax tape has a blade that automatically locks at the length to which it is extended. When the release button is depressed, the blade retracts. The auto-locking feature allows users to control tape retraction which helps to provide long blade life and reduce the risk of injury. The tape also features a manual mode, a setting used to override the auto-locking mechanism, enabling it to become a traditional retractable tape, by depressing the button and pulling back away from the hook.
- Auto lock mode for control and long blade life
- Detachable Hook allows user to work efficiently in different conditions
- 11 ft. blade standout for reach and efficiency
- Hook storage securely stores hook when not in use
- Made in the USA with global components
- Manual mode disengage lock for speed marking