The Stanley 26 ft. tape measure is made with metal, and the tape blade is covered with a Mylar polyester film for durability. It is connected to a heat-treated spring and stays rigid for up to 8 ft. There are 16 in. and 19.2 in. stud-center markings on the tape blade for framing purposes, and the positive blade lock will not creep while taking measurements.
- Designed for measuring distances up to 26 ft.
- 16 in. and 19.2 in. Stud-center markings on tape blade for framing purposes
- Blade lock holds tape blade in place while taking measurements
- Tape blade stays rigid for up to 8 ft.
- Metal construction for strength
- Mylar polyester film for added durability
- Heat-treated spring for long life