This Stanley 6 in. Pocket Surform Plane is the perfect finishing tool for applications including grain work, automotive body repair and sheet-rock work. Designed for 1-handed use, this plane offers great portability to quickly move from one job to the next. The die-cast alloy body is fitted with a fine-cut blade to produce a fine finish on all working materials. The thumbscrew blade tension built into the plane's construction makes for quick and easy blade replacements.
- Ideal for end-grain work, sheet-rock work and smoothing the edges of laminates
- Fitted with a replaceable 5-1/2 in. fine-cut blade for long-lasting usability
- Constructed with a metallic-gray, die-cast alloy body for durability
- Designed for 1-handed use for easy working and great portability from job to job
- Plastic handle for tool control
- Thumbscrew blade tension for quick blade replacement