Fashioned with metric and SAE markings, the FatMax Tape Measure is easy to read and features an 11 ft. standout to simplify single-person usage. The high-impact ABS case has a cushioned grip to inhibit user slippage and boasts a sliding top-forward switch for locking and unlocking the 1-1/4 in. W retractable tape. Fastened into place with three rivets, the Tru-Zero end hook latches from all four sides for ultimate versatility. A Mylar polyester film covers the surface to extend blade life and a BladeArmor coating on the first 4-1/2 in. provides extra durability.
- Measures surfaces and distances up to 8 m/26 ft.
- Cushioned grip built into case offers comfortable, slip-resistant hold
- 16 in. and 19.2 in. stud-center markings simplify framing jobs
- Specially designed multi-catch hook grabs from all sides
- BladeArmor coating on first 4-1/2 in. enhances durability and reduces blade breakage
- Mylar polyester film extends life of entire blade by inhibiting rust and wear
- 3-rivet, corrosion-resistant Tru-Zero end hook fosters accurate measurements
- High-impact ABS case withstands abuse and frequent use
- Top-forward blade lock makes locking and unlocking easy