These locking pliers have an adjustment screw that provides the desired holding pressure. They are equipped with wire cutters. The pliers are built from forged steel for strength and durability.
- Straight jaws ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning flat objects such as sheet metal
- Induction hardened jaws last longer and grip better than non-induction hardened jaws
- Adjustment screw provides the ideal holding pressure
- Built-in wire cutter
- Forged steel is strong and durable
- Meets ANSI specifications