The Stanley 25 ft. Tape Measure makes it easy for one person to make measurements and markings, thanks to its rigidity and a positive blade lock to keep it unspooled. The metal tape has a 7 ft. standout and features 16 in. and 19.2 in. stud-center markings for framing purposes, while a Mylar polyester film protects the design. Built for fluid retraction, this rugged, metal-constructed tape measure resists corrosion for lasting durability.
- 16 in. and 19.2 in. stud-center markings on tape blade for framing purposes
- Blade coated with Mylar polyester film for durability
- Constructed with a heat-treated spring for fluid retraction
- 3-rivet hook fosters accurate measurements
- Metal composition stands up to frequent and abusive applications
- Corrosion resistant to withstand outdoor elements
- Makes finite measurements up to 1/16 in.