Performacide Hard Surface Disinfectant is for use on hard, non-porous surfaces as a Disinfectant, Sanitizer, Tuberculocide, Virucide, Fungicide, Algaecide, Slimicide and Deodorizer. As a disinfectant Performacide kills MRSA, Staphylcoccus aureus, Listeria, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athletes foot), Enterococcus faecalis, Salmonella and TB. As a virucide, Performacide kills HIV-1, Hepatitis A, Herpes Simplex-2, Rhinovirus, Influenza-A, Coronavirus, Norovirus, Poliovirus, Adenovirus, Rhinovirus, Canine Parvovirus, Feline Calicivirus and Vaccinia virus. Performacide kills odor causing bacteria mold and mildew. Performacide EPA Reg. No. 87508-3 is registered for use in hospitals, medical laboratories, rehabilitation facilities, diagnostic centers, clinics, first responder facilities and equipment, veterinary hospitals, medical equipment, pharmaceutical facilities and laboratories. Performacide uses a pre-measured pouch that when immersed in the corresponding amount of water creates a 100 PPM chlorine dioxide solution. Allow the pouch 60 minutes to reach full activation and the 100 PPM ClO2 solution lasts 15 days when stored in an oxidation-proof, dark closed or sealed container in a cool dark location. Using EPA label directions, Performacide can be diluted to 20 PPM for use as a sanitizer on non-food contact surfaces and 5 PPM for use as a sanitizer on food contact surfaces.
- Disinfectant, sanitizer, tuberculocide, virucide, fungicide, algaecide, slimicide and deodorizer
- Performacide 5.0 g pouch when added to 1 Gal. of water will make 100 PPM solution of activated ClO2
- Kills MRSA, staphylcoccus aureus, listeria, trichophyton mentagrophytes (athletes foot), enterococcus faecalis, salmonella, TB, HIV-1, norovirus, poliovirus, adenovirus, rhinovirus, canine parvovirus and odor causing bacteria mold and mildew
- EPA reg. no. 87508-3 applications include hospitals, medical laboratories, rehabilitation facilities, diagnostic centers, clinics, first responder facilities and equipment, veterinary hospitals, medical equipment, pharmaceutical facilities and laboratories
- Gallon refill pro pack contains 24 (3 - 5.0 g) ClO2 generating pouches each generating 1 Gal. of 100 PPM ClO2 solution