The Steel City 10 in. Granite Cabinet Table Saw features a powerful 3 HP dual capacitor, single phase 230-Volt, TEFC motor with paddle type switch. Equipped with 30 in. T-Square fence system, cabinet top mounted precision machined trunnions and quick release safety riving knife. The Granite table top for 35975GR is harder than stainless steel, prevents rust, spring or warp. Solid weight provides excellent vibration absorption and is resistant to scratches and stains on your seamless work surface.
- Cabinet-mounted trunion system: the precision-machined cast iron trunions are mounted to the cabinet to ensure perfect blade alignment, increased stability and ease of adjustment
- Mounted motor support: motor is secured in place with the support bracket that is mounted with the trunnion system, provides the best precision alignment between the arbor and the motor
- New riving knife, quick release riving knife with two tightening knobs gives users easiness in setup/remove the blade guards and splitters, easy to adjust high/low profile for the riving knife can be done from the table top
- Magnetic table insert feature: new table insert system features magnets at insert slot's end, provide users in removing easily from the table top within just seconds
- Seamless table top and push stick: seamless table top provides best flatness working space, push stick prevents potential risk in harming users' finger tips during operation