The Steel City 150 in. x 3/8 in. x 3T x 0.032 TPI Band Saw Blade is made of high silicon, low carbon steel, precision-sharpened and band saw blades run cooler and last longer. The Milled teeth make them ideal for re-sawing thick stock because these blades are true tracking and Do not wander.
- Unique in their body thickness, set, and rake angle, they are .032 thick, have an alternate set and a unique rake angle of 8.5 degrees, designed to cut both fast and accurately in very thick wood such as stacked lumber
- Excellent performance if the thickness of the material exceeds 6 to 8 inches, these bands are primarily used in furniture industry
- Run under low tension, and thus require less horsepower from your band saw
- The weld on these blades is warranted
- Fits on steel city model 50300