The Steel City 93-1/2 in. x 3/16 in. x 10T x 0.025 TPI Band Saw Blade is made of high silicon, low carbon steel, precision-sharpened and band saw blades run cooler and last longer. The Milled teeth make them ideal for re-sawing thick stock because these blades are true tracking and do not wander.
- Have a very thin kerf and 0 degree rake angle and are specifically designed for detail work in 1 in. and smaller kiln dried wood when a very clean finish is required
- Very effective in plywood, particle-board and other similar products where tear-out is a concern,these blades can also be used to cut soft metals
- Run under low tension, and thus require less horsepower from your band saw
- The weld on these blades is warranted
- Fits on steel city model 50100, 50100G, 50125, 50130