The Blackburn Type L copper mechanical connector finds a place in a wide array of applications like, telecommunications, electrical and power works. Made of pure electrolytic copper, these connectors are highly durable and demanded by many. UL 486A listed.
- Use to terminate conductors or grounding applications
- Suitable for copper wire only
- Solid 1 piece, single conductor connector made from extruded copper for superior strength and excellent performance
- 1 hole mount
- Has screwdriver slot head screw
- Packaged 2 lugs per bag - 5 bags per case