United States Map Stencil is easy-to-use and is cut on durable reusable 60 mil (1/16 in. thick) LLDPE plastic stencil material. The actual artwork dimensions of the map are 38 ft. wide x 24 ft. high (not including AK and HI). Alaska and Hawaii are scaled down and are cut on 48 x 96 in. pieces of material. A Map Stencil project can be a fun and educational activity to use in a classroom, at home, on a playground, or in any setting. Indoor projects can be completed with inks, chalks, craft paints or any latex paint. Outdoor surfaces can be sprayed with marking paint, landscape chalk, striping paint, concrete paint or concrete stain.
- Durable 1/16 in. thick LLDPE material can be used with any spray paint, spray equipment or rolling application
- Minimal or no clean up needed paint easily peels off stencil when dry
- Stencil can be rolled and stored for future use LLDPE material always lays flat when placed on warm pavement
- Ideal for any parking lot, playground, driveway, athletic field or outdoor space
- 1/16 in. thick LLDPE is superior to any other plastic or paper stencils
- Paint with any inverted marking spray paint, spray chalk or liquid marking paint