Handicap parking lot stencil measures 38 in. high by 19.3 in. wide and comes on 1-piece of plastic. Stencil is designed to lay flat on pavement and can be used to mark hundreds of parking spaces. The 38 in. Handicap stencil is a common item for any line striper or parking lot painter to have on the job site. It can be used to paint new or in some cases paint over existing symbols that are faded.
- Durable 1/16 in. thick LLDPE material can be used with any spray paint, spray equipment or rolling application
- Minimal or no clean up needed paint easily peels off stencil when dry
- Ideal for any parking lot, large or small for outdoor and indoor use
- Stencil can be rolled and stored for future use LLDPE material always lays flat when placed on warm pavement
- 1/16 in. thick LLDPE is superior to any other plastic or paper stencils