Cut on durable, reusable plastic, our Compass stencil is a fun item to add to any school, daycare, preschool or home environment. Simply unroll the stencils, place in position and mark the pattern with spray marking paint (permanent and temporary marking sprays available at paint counter) or use a marking ink with a foam or neoprene roller. The 60 mil material is heavy enough to resist wind gusts and is ideal for any spray painting outdoor application. Most paints and stains can be used, but we suggest you talk to the paint counter for the best spray paint, ink or liquid paint for the surface you wish to use the Compass stencil on.
- Durable 1/16 in. thick LLDPE material can be used with any spray paint, spray equipment or rolling application
- Minimal or no clean up needed paint easily peels off stencil when dry
- Stencil can be rolled and stored for future use LLDPE material always lays flat when placed on warm pavement
- Ideal for any parking lot, playground, driveway or outdoor space
- 1/16 in. thick LLDPE is superior to any other plastic or paper stencils
- Paint with any inverted marking spray paint, spray chalk or liquid marking paint