This product is designed to repair cracks in Plaster or Drywall walls and ceilings. Plus it will repair both inside & outside corner damage, as well as drywall joints. For stress cracks you simply need to wipe off the damaged area, make sure that nothing is protruding, peel off the backing while applying the Stress Crack Tape at the same time, pressing outside of the damaged area, cut to size, then paint. For a perfect match to your wall surface, you can skim the edges or texture. For use on joints, you simply need to apply over the joint, then apply joint compound. No more need to apply large amounts of joint compound prior to taping. For corners simply crease in the desired direction prior to removing the backing. The feathered edges of this product helps the patches blend into the surrounding wall surface.
- Self adhesive lower surface
- Paint ready upper surface
- Strong flexible patented material
- Uneven feathered edges blend into wall or ceiling
- Product is very thin, at 3.7 mils it is less than 1/10 of a milimeter
- Not for popcorn, knockdown, or sanded surfaces.
- Made in USA Made in America Made in the United States