Created by grill-master Steven Raichlen, this all-purpose barbecue rub enhances the flavor of meats, poultry, seafood, and vegetables, whether cooking on the grill, in the pit, or in a smoker. The rub can be used in two basic ways. Sprinkle it on last minute like seasoned salt, or use it as a cure by rubbing it into meat then letting the meat marinate in the refrigerator for several hours before cooking. A little bit goes a long way-2 to 3 teaspoons per pound does the trick. Delivering the authentic flavor of traditional American barbecue, the 6-ounce container of classic spice blend measures 3-4/5 in. x 3-4/5 in. x 2-1/5 in. and should be stored away from heat and light.
- Use the rub within four months of purchase for best results. Product description
- 6-ounce container of all-purpose barbecue rub created by Steven Raichlen
- Enhances the flavor of meats, poultry, seafood, and vegetables
- Sprinkle it on like seasoned salt or use it as a cure by rubbing it into meat before marinating
- Use 2 to 3 teaspoons per pound; store away from heat and light
- Measures 3-4/5 in. x 3-4/5 in. x 2-1/5 in.; model number: SR8055