Stiebel Eltron’s elegant surface-mount CK heater is perfect anywhere quick heat is needed. Designed and made in Germany, this quiet fan heater quickly warms an area or maintains a comfortable temperature. Perfect for both retrofit and new construction, the European downdraft design heats a space evenly. CK heaters easily replace older flush-mount heaters and are ideal for bathrooms, basements, offices, playrooms, 3-season porches, cabins, campers or RVs, and mobile homes. The built-in fan is extremely quiet in operation at only 49.7 dBA. A thermostat with an adjustable knob for setting temperature is located on the right side of the CK. In rooms larger than 215 sq. ft., the CK can be operated through a conventional wall-mounted room thermostat. The CK is designed with a frost-protection setting. The lowest thermostat setting will maintain above-freezing temperatures in an appropriately sized space. The external casing is made of stove-enameled sheet steel. The sides are made from plastic. The CK heater is designed to have its components recycled at the end of its useful life. Stiebel Eltron is a world-leading German manufacturer of technically sound products since 1924.
- CK 15E is 120-Volt, outputs 1500-Watt, draws 12.5 Amp, and must be hardwired
- CK 15E needs a 15 Amp breaker and 12 AWG wire
- Heat output for the CK 15E is 5122 BTU/hr.
- Galvanized steel, squirrel cage blower motor is extremely quiet, with a noise level of only 49.7 dBA
- Typical applications are bathrooms, basements, offices, playrooms, 3-season porches, cabins, campers or RVs, and mobile homes
- ETL listed for compliance with CSA and UL safety standards in the U.S. and Canada
- See warranty for complete details of the 3-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials under normal use
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs