Stiebel Eltron’s CKT heater starts with our CK heater and adds a 60-minute timer designed to temporarily output maximum heat to quickly warm a space. When the timer goes off the unit reverts to the thermostat setting to maintain comfort. This elegant surface-mount fan heater is perfect anywhere quick heat is needed. Designed and made in Germany, the heater quickly warms an area or maintains a comfortable temperature. Perfect for retrofit or new construction, the European downdraft design heats a space evenly. CKT heaters easily replace older flush-mount heaters and are ideal for bathrooms, basements, offices, playrooms, 3-season porches, cabins, campers or RVs, and mobile homes. The built-in fan is extremely quiet in operation at only 49.7 dB. A thermostat with an adjustable knob for setting temperature is located on the right side of the CKT. In rooms larger than 215 sq. ft., the CKT can be operated through a conventional wall-mounted room thermostat. The CKT is designed with a frost protection setting. The lowest thermostat setting will maintain above freezing temperatures in an appropriately sized space. The external casing is made of stove-enameled sheet steel. The sides are made from plastic. The components of a CKT heater can be recycled at the end of its useful life. Stiebel Eltron is a world-leading German manufacturer of technically superior products since 1924.
- CKT 15E is 120-Volt, outputs 1500-Watt, draws 12.5 Amp, and must be hard-wired
- CKT 15E needs a 15 Amp breaker and 12 AWG
- Heat output for the CKT 15E is 5122 BTU/Hr.
- CKT heaters takes the CK heater and adds a 60 minute timer designed to temporarily output maximum heat to quickly warm a space and then revert to the thermostat setting to maintain comfort
- Galvanized steel, squirrel cage blower motor is extremely quiet, with a noise level of only 49.7 dB(a)
- Typical applications are bathrooms, basements, offices, playrooms, 3-season porches, cabins, campers or RVs, and mobile homes
- CKT heaters are ETL listed for compliance with CSA and UL safety standards in the US and Canada
- See warranty for complete details of the 3-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials under normal use
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs