CNS-E convection heaters are an attractive and effective wall-mounted solution to heat a room. The modern European, slim-line design provides easy, flexible installation for new construction, or as a space-saving alternative for traditional baseboard heaters. CNS-E heaters have no fan, and their natural convection provides draft-free operation. The built-in thermostat has a selectable temperature range from 41°F to 86°F, and will work with an existing wall-mounted thermostat. A single CNS-E can be used as the heat source for a small bathroom or other room. Multiple CNS-E units can be placed strategically in larger spaces and their temperature settings adjusted individually for maximum comfort. CNS-E heaters range in size from 500-Watt to 2400-Watt, and in both 120-Volt and 240/208-Volt models.
- 240/208-Volt 1500-Watt model
- Must be hard-wired into a 240-Volt or 208-Volt circuit with a 15 Amp circuit breaker and 12 AWG wire
- Heat output at 240-Volt is 5118 BTU/hr. approximately equivalent to 6 ft. of baseboard
- Operation is silent and draft-free
- Built-in overheat protection
- Frost protection setting maintains room above freezing temperatures
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs