Users feel empowered as they utilize the Stink Bug Chute to capture Stink Bugs and other insects that crawl on walls and ceilings. No need to touch them anymore, just nudge them with the edge of the tube and watch them drop down the chute into the attached jar. If the goal is to eliminate the bug, pour a small quantity of rubbing alcohol or soapy water in jar. Twist off the jar to empty for easy disposal. Forego a kill solution if bugs are being captured for observation. Includes 2 collection jars, 2 connector caps, 2 corks, one 12 in. short tube, one 48 in. long tub, one 45 in. extender tube which enables user to capture bugs - high and low. 30 degree angled cut at one end of each tube aids in coaxing the bugs out of corners and hard to reach places.
- Engages user directly in capturing bugs, providing instant gratification
- Lightweight (only 10.6 oz.) and easy to handle when managing a bug infestation
- No subsequent purchases necessary, making it cost effective in the short and long term
- Hand held portable device used to remove bugs from walls, windows and ceilings
- Telescoping tube extends to at least 7 ft. beyond arms reach
- Eco-friendly as it is reusable and pesticide-free
- Design allows for the efficient disposal or release of the bugs limiting the necessity of direct contact