The Storm System 1 gal. Seashell Matte Exterior Wood Siding 100% Acrylic Latex Stain is formulated to provide a matte finish, which is often the preferred look for applications such as window and door trim. This stain is manufactured with quality ingredients and state-of-the-art technology to provide a long-lasting, freshly stained look. Extremely high hiding, use this stain for maximum durability while enhancing the natural grain and texture of wood.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Suitable for application on wood shingles, trim, shakes, fences, clapboards, plywood, texture board, hardboard and outdoor furniture
- Long lasting solid color stain is water repellent and resistant to mold, mildew and UV rays durable pigments provide maximum fade resistance and color retention
- Heavily pigmented acrylic finish provides greater coverage in fewer coats 1 gal. covers 300-400 sq. ft., depending on porosity of surface
- Solid matte finish provides maximum stain durability while enhancing the natural grain and texture of wood
- Dries to the touch in 1 hour
- Self-priming formula allows for application to non-bleeding bare woods
- Soap and water clean-up
- Matte finish not recommended for horizontal surfaces
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?