Trying to repair sprinkler pipe holes. Black Iron Patch gets the job done fast and right by repairing and reinforcing those mis-cuts or damaged areas. Installation is simple using standard compounds and there are no special tools or fasteners needed. The pre-cut design allows for a snug fit around standard sprinkler pipes. No need for worry as a second coat of compound can be applied immediately.
- 1.375 in. x 4.5 in. Hole
- Pre-cut to fit standard sprinkler pipes
- Repairs and reinforces mis-cut or damaged areas around sprinkler pipe holes
- Second coat of compound can be applied immediately – very light skim-coat to finish
- Patching cutouts that were made too large
- Sprinkler pipe hole repair
- Sprinkler pipe relocation
- Easily installs using standard compounds.
- No special tools or fasteners needed