Continuous 11 in. width patching material allows material to be cut to any length. The patch material is imprinted with standard receptacle patterns for easy trimming. Roll-Patch will not fuzz-up during sanding. To apply, lightly sand area to be repaired. Trim patch for required use. Apply drywall compound 1/8 in. thick directly to back of patch. Place patch over center of repair and wipe down flat to wall using joint knife. Immediately skim-coat patch and let dry. Apply second coat, let dry, and sand. Compound that remains on backside of Roll-Patch makes patch very rigid in the damaged area.
- 11 in. x 50 ft. x .013 in. roll
- Drywall damage
- Trimming to pre-printed templates on patch allows for multiple uses
- Easily installs using standard drywall compounds
- Can handle any patching applications or length of drywall damage
- Smooth profile easily blends with surface