Pre-cut 8 in. hole fits standard commercial ceiling lights and can light receptacles. Can patch will not fuzz-up during sanding. To apply, lightly sand area to be repaired. Apply drywall compound 1/8 in. thick directly to back of patch. Place patch over center of repair and wipe down flat to wall using joint knife. Immediately skim-coat patch and let dry. Apply second coat, let dry, and sand. Compound that remains on backside of Can Patch makes patch very rigid in the damaged area.
- Size 11 in. x 8 in. Dia hole
- 100 patches per case
- Mis-cut drywall around ceiling lights and can light receptacles
- Ceiling lights and can light relocation
- Corrects cutouts that were made too large
- Easily installs using standard drywall compounds
- Commercial ceiling lights and can light receptacles repair