You can expertly finish 90º inside corners and intricate off angles, with Strait-Flex Medium Drywall Corner Tape. Slightly thinner than Strait-Flex Original, Medium resists dents and paint chipping, cuts easily with a utility knife or scissors, is applied with all-purpose joint compound, and will not rust. Manufactured from Strait-Flex's patented composite material, it is extremely strong, will not fuzz-up when sanding, and is ten times stronger than paper tape. To apply measure and cut to desired length, then fold in half with the printed sides facing each other. Apply all-purpose compound to corner. Press Medium into the wet compound, adjust to create a straight line, and wipe down with a taping knife. A second coat can be applied immediately. Let dry. Apply a light skim coat, let dry, and sand.
- 2.25 in. x 100 ft.
- Inside 90º corners
- Inside corners where gaps are present
- Bay windows, inside off angles
- Resists dents, paint chipping, shrinkage, and common cracking problems
- Apply with an all-purpose joint compound
- Includes 100 ft. of tape
- To apply measure and cut to desired length, then fold in half with the printed sides facing each other
- Note: Product may vary by store