The SL-20X LED Rechargeable Flashlight is constructed of machined aircraft-grade aluminum with an anodized finish. This light will provide years of use. It is equipped with 10-Watt, 6-Volt halogen bulb with 100 hour lifetime; 3 high intensity LEDs with 100,000 hour lifetime. The on/off switch allows for momentary and constant for halogen and constant for LEDs. After a 1 hour minimum full halogen run the light is equipped with an emergency back-up LED. The long lasting battery is industrial grade rechargeable nickel cadium power cell and can be recharged up to 1,000 times on 100-Volt, 120-Volt, 230-Volt, 240-Volt AC or 12-Volt DC. The light will conveniently recharge overnight in approximately 10 hours. This light is conveniently equipped with a power failure feature. If there is a power failure, the light will automatically illuminate if the light is in the on position in the charger. It is also constructed with an O-Ring for water resistance. It is serialized for positive identification.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating
- Up to 38,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Lifetime dual switch control for halogen and LED’s
- Run time: 80 minutes continuous halogen only, 40 hours LED’s only
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs