Compact and extremely powerful, the Stinger LED HP rechargeable flashlight offers 3 microprocessor controlled variable intensity modes, strobe mode, and the latest in power LED technology. The combination of rechargeable batteries and the C4 LED results in one of the lowest operating costs of any flashlight made. Streamlight Stinger LED HP flashlights are great for professionals such as police, first responders, industrial workers, and auto repair technicians. These Streamlight flashlights give you full control over the three microprocessor-controlled variable light levels and strobe function. The shockproof, super-high flux LED generates up to 200 Lumens of light, and Streamlight's proprietary deep-dish parabolic reflector focuses the LED's output into a powerful long-range beam combined with ample side illumination. The innovative Streamlight Stinger LED HP flashlight is constructed of machined 6000-series aluminum with a tough anodized finish and non-slip rubberized grip. All Streamlight Stinger LED HP flashlights deliver up to 2.0 hours of continuous runtime per charge at full power, up to 3.75 hours of runtime on medium brightness, and up to 7.25 hours of continuous runtime on the low power setting. The light includes a compact snap-in battery charger with LED charge continuity indicator. The Streamlight Stinger LED HP flashlight can also be charged using any existing Streamlight Stinger model charger.
- High: 48,000 candela peak beam intensity (200 lumens); medium: 24,000 candela PBI (100 lumens); low: 11,000 candela PBI (50 lumens)
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating; O-ring sealed
- Includes 120-Volt AC and 12-Volt DC chargers
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs