The StringerShield Guardrail Clamp is designed to allow contractors to stay in compliance with United States Federal OSHA guardrail regulations when guarding unprotected stringer stairs or pan stairs. The StringerShield allows contractors to quickly erect OSHA compliant stair rail systems on stringer stairs and/or pan stairs, typically found on Residential, Commercial and Multi-Family construction projects.The StringerShield clamps directly onto the edge of the stringer or pan stair edge for safe, quick protection without drilling into the structure and easily adjusts to accommodate 8 in. to 12 in. stringer rise and 1.5 inch to 2.5 inch stringer width.
- Exceeds United States Federal OSHA guardrail strength regulations
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America, keep America strong, buy American made products
- Stress engineering documentation is available upon request
- The StringerShield's durable steel construction is powder coated for a tough long-lasting finish
- The stringer shield system easily adjusts to accomodate 8 inch to 12 inch stringer rise and 1.5 in. to 2.5 in. stringer width
- Fully reusable
- Durable, steel construction