With its unglazed, textured finish and its non-vitreous water absorption rating, the studio e edgewater mosaic tile is a great choice for putting a stylish, functional finishing touch on a variety of indoor projects. This face-mounted mosaic sheet makes it easy to create a distinctive look that coordinates beautifully with a broad range of traditional and contemporary design styles, with its assortment of 1 in. x 2 in. Tiles that are constructed from slate or recycled bottle glass that has been melted, cast and cut by hand.
- Grade 1, glass tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- Sample is 4 1/2 in. x 4 1/2 in. wide x 1/4 in. thick Full sheet is 10 5/8 in. x 10 5/8 in. wide x 1/4 in. thick
- Unglazed textured finish with a high sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors, including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The Home Depot. Visit www.homedepot.com/CBP
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns