The 65 lb. Built-In Icemaker from Summit Appliance is a versatile design for either built-in or freestanding use. At less than 17 in. wide, this slim unit features a stainless steel exterior to suit any setting, with a sliding black lid for easy access into the ice bin. Producing up to 65 lbs. of crystal clear, bullet-shaped ice per day cycle, it includes an insulated storage bin that can temporarily hold up to 25 lbs. at a time. The automatic defrost ensures low-maintenance operation, while a bin sensor prevents an overproduction of ice if the bin is not emptied. With easy-fitting dimensions and a smart design, it's a perfect mid-sized icemaker for restaurants, wet bars or any place in need of a steady supply of gourmet ice.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Makes up to 65 lbs. of ice cubes every 24 hours for a steady supply
- Large-capacity bin stores up to 25 lbs. of fresh, bullet-shaped ice
- Automatic shut-off when ice bin is full to prevent overflow
- Designed for use with drain
- Low-maintenance operation with automatic defrost
- Sliding bin lid offers easy access to ice storage
- Slim width makes an ideal fit for any wet bar setting
- Built-in or freestanding design for a variety of installation options
- Adjustable leveling legs keep the icemaker level when placed on an uneven floor
- Stainless steel exterior offers a commercial look with lasting durability
- Need help selecting the right ice maker? Check out our helpful buying guide here.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs