The ARWL129NA is an ENERGY STAR qualified 24 in. wide washer designed for true convenience, energy savings, and pristine results. Made in Italy, the ARWL129NA can wash up to 15 lbs. of fabric inside the durable stainless steel drum, with a maximum speed of 1200 RPM and a choice of 16 wash programs. Primary functions include a cotton wash for heavy, regular, and light loads, as well as a permanent press setting and quick wash option. Special wash cycles let you give the proper treatment to bright whites, jeans, active wear, infant wear, and lightly soiled garments. The "delicate" cycles offer careful but thorough cleaning for fabric such as wool, cashmere, silk, and curtains. Additional features include a delay timer function, indicator lights, and a 'pause' option for added convenience. The pull-out detergent compartment makes measuring easy and clean and a tri-phase motor ensures quiet operation. This unit has a classic white cabinet and can be used built-in with zero clearance or freestanding.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Washes up to 16 lbs. of fabric on select cycles for full laundry capacity inside a slim 24 in. footprint
- Stainless steel tub ensures long-term use
- Awarded the Woolmark Platinum Care endorsement for gentle but thorough cleaning of all woolen garments, including those marked 'hand wash only'
- 16 wash cycles include programs for cottons, permanent press, bright whites, jeans, active wear, and infant wear
- ENERGY STAR qualified for year-round energy, water, and money savings
- Intuitive combination of button and dial controls for easy operation
- Quick wash option lets you wash lightly soiled garments in just 15 minutes
- Delay start feature makes it easy to schedule your laundry cycles
- Tri-phase motor design ensures quiet operation
- Clean white finish suits any home setting