SunTouch UnderFloor mat is a perfect solution to warm nearly every type of floor covering. These special mats warm existing floors without having to replace the floor covering. If you have access under a floor, simply staple UnderFloor mats between the joists. The mat installs very easily underneath the subfloor and connects to 120 volt AC power. This 14 ft. by 16 in. 120V mat is great for installations in bathrooms, kitchens, entryways, or any room with cold floors and may also add warmth to the entire room while keeping your floors dry. The UnderFloor mat consists of an electric heating wire secured to a durable nylon mesh by a durable foil cover. The temperature of the floor is controlled with either the sunstat programmable or dial thermostats (sold separately). An in-depth installation manual is included.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Install by stapling under a floor between the joists
- UL listed
- Dual-wire technology reduces electromagnetic fields to ultra-low levels
- Energy-efficient and inexpensive to operate
- Comes with a detailed installation manual and instructional DVD
- Made in USA
- CLICK HERE to learn more about SunTouch and calculate what you will need for YOUR project!
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs