The SunTouch Floor Warming 8 ft. x 30 in. Radiant Floor Warming Mat adds comfort and a touch of luxury to your home. This ultra-thin, low-profile system installs beneath tile, stone and even vinyl or laminate flooring. It's ideal for remodeling bathrooms and kitchens and offers an upscale option when designing new construction. It is energy efficient as well as inexpensive to operate. Dual wire technology reduces electromagnetic fields (EMF) to ultra-low levels and it is UL listed for safety.
- Install below ceramic or porcelain tile, stone or brick floors or in a self-leveling mortar bed below vinyl floors, floating wood and laminate floors
- UL listed for safety
- Open-weave construction for easy application of thin-set and mortar without compromising the bond of your floor covering to the sub-floor
- Dual wire technology keeps EMFs to ultra-low levels
- Armored power lead wire straight to the electrical box, no conduit required
- Single-point power connection to facilitate layout and wiring
- Mats can be connected in parallel for larger floor surfaces
- Can be combined with a thermostat control (not included)
- CLICK HERE to learn more about SunTouch and calculate what you will need for YOUR project!