The LoudMouth monitors SunTouch mat, wire or underfloor heating elements during the entire installation process and sounds an alarm if the heating elements are cut or damaged, allowing for easy repair before the heating elements are covered with finished flooring or insulation. The LoudMouth gives you the assurance of a quality installation. Features include 9-volt battery power, on/off switch, green light to indication operation, red light to indicate damage to heating elements, test button to verify proper operation and a very loud alarm. It's a must for every job.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Loud alarm sounds if a wire is damaged
- Tests 120-volt and 240-volt heating elements
- Allows testing of several mats simultaneously
- 2 LEDs show battery function and wire damage alerts
- Includes battery and screwdriver
- CLICK HERE to learn more about SunTouch and calculate what you will need for YOUR project!